Monday, July 14, 2014

We went viral: "Man's tumour shrinks when he alters environment, shuns cancer treatments in favor of acts of kindness

I woke up the other day with a friend telling me she read about me on natural news, the internet's most-trafficked natural health news website to their 1.2 million subscribers. The founder, Mike Adams, posted it on his Twitter.

I wasn't aware of it. No journalist contacted me. I guess they simply found my story, read my blog, and ran with it.

Thank you Natural News!









"(NaturalNews) While most people are focused on paying their own bills, sorting through their own finances and seeking to generate more income, unemployed Brice Royer has made it his mission to pay others' rent. Such generosity is just one example of the many ways he helps others. Of course, the burning question exists: Why does he do it?
Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/045932_tumor_shrinkage_cancer_treatment_acts_of_kindness.html#ixzz37UjUYHtD


We were also on Good News Network the other day, forgot to post that. Too many news stories to post!


It has been less than 2 months, and we now have local "Gift economy groups" in over 8 cities. Three new groups started within a few days!



No comments:

Post a Comment